StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally I couldn't post in the classifieds section even though I met the requirements. I was able to send a PM to fatalerror and he sent one back saying to try again. Well I can now post in the classifieds but I can't reply to his PM or PM anyone else. My Inbox says I have 4 msgs of 0 allowed. Could someone please look into this for me? Thanks

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
Try it now.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still have no ability to PM. It tells me I don't have permissions. I still have 0 msgs allowed. I tried to clear my inbox but got the same "no permission" error.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No dice.....I've got nothing that allows me to PM. If I click on the link to PM you in your msg. I get the following:

Jrockrat, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know if it's normal but I can see other people's "visitor conversations" when I go to their profiles. But again there is no selection for me to PM and I have no inbox, sent msgs, etc. in my profile.

Never mind I see that's an option in the profile settings.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts