StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure on this one, but I think the recent sun spot activity has had an affect on the forum. Seems that new posts are coming up in the righthand colomn only (last post) and then when you go into the thread it ain't there. Have posted a few replies as well and they are in the thread but didn't come up as a recent. All seems to have started on the 20th this month.
Farmer Strom

Just did a check on a thread and 2 posts in Aust NZ - Canberra newbie - now gone.

·
Premium Member
15,739 Posts
I think it might be your computer that's having the dummy spit. The Canberra Newbie thread is there along with your post in that thread.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it might be your computer that's having the dummy spit. The Canberra Newbie thread is there along with your post in that thread.
Took advice on board and Yep,
Went back and checked, damn cookies and temp internet files needed cleaning out near sys overload. Same might be said re pages not loading up summize it could be the same problem. The amount of ...... that windows stores.......
Farmer Strom

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe it's because you're upside-down below the equator......:mrgreen:
may beg to differ my map show something different! LOL and we'll leave it there before the admino's get us!
Farmer Strom.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts