StromTrooper banner

241 - 251 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello, I just came across this thread, and like Mrjohnson1100, was wondering if any of you Michigan riders are actively having groups rides and what not? I'd sure be interested in riding with other Strom riders.

Anyone out there besides Mrjohnson1100 and myself?
I'm interested too, but this is a very od thread. Maybe we get a new on going?

·
Registered
28 Posts
awestm11, it is an old thread, but I think it needs to be renewed!

Where are you located? Maybe we just need to kick it in gear and get one going like you said. I'm all for that.

·
Registered
209 Posts
New Strom rider in the Battle Creek area, is this still in existence?
(((

Looks like the second time it has been said, this is an old quote. I'm a new owner and I live in Northern Michigan. However, I vote to have a "Meet to Eat" at Oye Amigos in Marshal, MI to get things rolling. (my all time favorite restaurant) It's only about 260 miles away for me, but worth it.

KKORO

·
Registered
209 Posts
New Strom rider in the Battle Creek area, is this still in existence?
New owner of 2013 DL650 in Bay City, MI. Happy with bike but still working on the seat.
That's 3. Where is central to East Jordan, Bay City and Battle Creek. I'm retired, so I can make it any day except Thursday and Sunday.

KKORO

·
Registered
209 Posts
I never get a day off. Any nice rides around Huron-Manistee National Forest?
I'm going to Baldwin today where my favorite bike shop is located.(Peacock Ltd.). I'll ask them about good riding in the area.

Do you have any Saturday's off?

KKORO

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hard to get a full day available in the summer. I am about 5 -7 years from retirement and really pounding the work trying to cross the finish line. No pension for me. Keep me posted on what they say in Baldwin.

241 - 251 of 251 Posts