StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you want to do a Travelling Strom type trip without a lot of the hassles, this could be for you.

GlobeRiders® World Tour 2012

Looks like Stroms are not welcome (must have wire wheels) but you could do a Mr. Farkles --where is he by the way?-- and buy a KLR and sell it at the end of the trip.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
A great trip

That would be a great trip Don, but the lottery win I hoped for , didn't happen!

Wardy Finding my way without a GPS.

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
u get the feel that only BMW is welcome :thumbdown:

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
Looks like Stroms are not welcome (must have wire wheels) but you could do a Mr. Farkles --where is he by the way?-- and buy a KLR and sell it at the end of the trip.
.................or buy a GS and give it away at the end of the trip.

I do wish you would quit thinking like impovershed colonists.

·
Registered
870 Posts
If you want to do a Travelling Strom type trip without a lot of the hassles, this could be for you.

GlobeRiders® World Tour 2012

Crikey, 26 grand for two months travel, and that is WITHOUT beer money, **** that for a joke, 26k would do me 6 months WITH beer!!!

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

·
Registered
870 Posts
Well, by stating a requirement for wire wheels, it certainly puts us strommers on the outer, but then again, who wants to ride with a mob of beemers!!! Individuals by themselves are fine, but a group, no way jose!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts