Strom Trooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,049 Posts
Notice price excludes fees, tax and license. I know one place where the fees were over $1000. It was more than $500 each for freight and setup. It is no longer in business.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Notice price excludes fees, tax and license. I know one place where the fees were over $1000. It was more than $500 each for freight and setup. It is no longer in business.
I've known people that go over to Idaho to buy their vehicles because of how much they save in taxes... I just shared this because of how many threads there are where people talk about how much they like the white ones not necessarily because it was a good deal, maybe it isn't... unless you really really want a white one

·
Registered
290 Posts
I was $8738 out the door for my white 13'.. It seems if they know they are hard to come by they won't budge much on price. The dealer I bought mine from had just got it in and it was their first Vstrom. He wasn't even familiar with it and when he took me out to go over the check off sheet he said I know more about it than he and to enlighten him.. My normal dealer who I have purchased atv's from and a $$ of other stuff wouldn't budge much off the $8499 sticker price compared to $7899 by going to a dealer an hour away. $600 buys some good farkles!!

·
Registered
7,437 Posts
Aurora Suzuki has a white and blue at the same price, plus $4xx something for set up. They also have one Adv on the floor. By the way, the Tacoma Suzuki parts clerk was very good about directing me to Aurora for the parts I needed.

I've known people that go over to Idaho to buy their vehicles because of how much they save in taxes...
The tax has to be paid when the vehicle is licensed in the home state. In addition, the Washington State Lemon Law does not apply to a vehicle bought out of state. (But it excludes motorcycles under 750 cc, anyway.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts