StromTrooper banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate the Sea Eagles, always have, and I like the Bronco's even less, but tonight's game would have to be one of the best I have ever seen. See Donunder I'm not biased :green_lol:

·
Super Moderator
4,645 Posts
That's alright. I hate 'em all and can't understand why anyone watches any sport — especially football.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Footy :confused:

Is that something you do on a bike?

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is racing a sport :confused:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
C'mon Ron, what about motor sport.?

Was a time I was a footy fan ( R.L.) but now totally uninterested. And as for cricket.......Did you see THAT catch when Brownsville played WHoop Whoop in 1939?.....Lord save me!!
I think Cricket is the best way to kill any other conversation.

Saturn 5

·
Registered
924 Posts
I hate the Sea Eagles, always have, and I like the Bronco's even less, but tonight's game would have to be one of the best I have ever seen. See Donunder I'm not biased :green_lol:
Don't worry about the others Don, we know when we're on a good thing. :yesnod:

I thought we had it last night. Five tries to three with one minute to go. Stunned silence all around where I was sitting. Parker's none from four with the boot, no Wallace or Hodges, and still the premiers only just squeak in with a try at the death. Heartbreaker but we'll bounce back!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Footy...BLAH!!:thumbdown:

Cricket....Double BLAH:thumbdown::thumbdown:

In agreeance with all posts except first & Last:mrgreen:

Now...V-strom Riding:thumbup::thumbup:

cheers

wobbly

·
Super Moderator
4,645 Posts
C'mon Ron, what about motor sport.?
I don't watch motor sport either. Seriously. I can't remember the last time I watched Bathurst, or a Formula 1 race. I taped the last MotoGp but deleted it without watching it. I have no idea who won. I don't know why I taped it as I never watch them.

I marshall at the Formula Xtreme/Superbikes as it gives me something to do but I don't watch the racing. Generally, I'm on either the start grid or on pit exit so I use the spare time during the race to take photographs of the bikes and spectators.

·
Super Moderator
4,645 Posts
I thought we had it last night. Five tries to three with one minute to go. Stunned silence all around where I was sitting. Parker's none from four with the boot, no Wallace or Hodges, and still the premiers only just squeak in with a try at the death. Heartbreaker but we'll bounce back!
I do wish you'd speak English!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Now Chops, see what you have gone and done?

I agree with you Ron, I don't watch V8s any more. Funny thing, I think it's skillful but really boring just the same . No doubt Formula extreme and superbikes are really exciting... the best !
The Goodwood festival of speed is good to see too, when I get to see it.
Now.... no more Chops, or you'll be responsible for meltdown.!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
No idea how you guys find time to watch Tv anyway, too many damm bike forums to check out :mrgreen:
Ditto :fineprint:

And the forums are much more interesting and interactive than the crap on TV.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
we need a BOO HOO icon :yikes:
you guys what a lot of whingers,
IFNYOU DON'T LIKE SPORT DON'T WATCH IT :fineprint::headbang::confused: nobody is forcing ya
start a thread about needle point, may suits yoose betta :biggrinjester:

Go the Tigers :hurray:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
we need a BOO HOO icon :yikes:
you guys what a lot of whingers,
IFNYOU DON'T LIKE SPORT DON'T WATCH IT :fineprint::headbang::confused: nobody is forcing ya
start a thread about needle point, may suits yoose betta :biggrinjester:

Go the Tigers :hurray:
:green_lol: :green_lol: :green_lol:

Yeah, we're just a bunch of sooking pussies Chops, who get out and ride in any weather.

Not like some softies who who sit at home in front of the telly on a Saturday arvo watching footy while all wrapped up in their Snuggie sipping cocoa.
:fineprint: :biggrinjester:

Go the Mighty Hawks!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts