StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sat my boy on the V last night and he can't reach the passenger foot pegs. Anybody know of any extensions? Looked at the Kuryakyn site, there adapters are listed by cruiser models.

·
Registered
640 Posts
aps45819 said:
Sat my boy on the V last night and he can't reach the passenger foot pegs. Anybody know of any extensions? Looked at the Kuryakyn site, there adapters are listed by cruiser models.
I ahd the same proble and couldn't find anything (although I didn't look too hard). Recently I installed some SW motec racks and my boy is able to put his feet on the forward support.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thicker soles on there shoes my help

My daughter had the same problem. She couldn't reach the passenger pegs except for her toes. She said to me " why don't I wear those shoes I have with the really thick soles." I was leary until we tried it. Now she has her feet resting solidly on the pegs. She has grown since last year too so she may reach ok now with a more regular size sole.

·
Registered
441 Posts
This is not safe so don't do it. When my kids were old enough to sit safely on my bike with ATGATT, I would let them ride with me. I did cheat just a little with my daughter however. I too two short pieces of 2X4, painted them with black friction paint and clamped them onto my old BMW passenger pegs with two large stainless steel clamps on each side. It looked stupid and was dangerous so you shouldn't do it :wink: but it worked and nobody ever got hurt.

Ride well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts