StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
StromTrooper.com Founder
11,285 Posts
I came up with a little idea while on a long ride. How about having a way where other Stromtroopers can "follow" your travels. Many of us post daily updates when we ride, this way we can easily identify who is doing what, going where, and make it easier to meet those in our areas.

It is simple to do, simply start your subject line with FOLLOW ME and put the dates and general area of travel right beside.

Feel free to put contact information, destinations, special requests for tips, etc in the thread. Post photos when possible.

When your trip is complete, edit your post, deleting the "Follow Me" information and now you have a completed travel log. :)

I love this site!!!!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Anyone figure out how to delete the follow me yet? Finished my Michigan trip but can't edit the title....
Guns

·
Registered
46 Posts
Headed out Wed. 9/16 from Bend, OR. Have a scheduled stop for a soak at Crystal Crane Hot Spring. On to Givens Hot Spring, ID for an overnight. Do you detect a theme here? Open to any suggestions for twisty roads, sights to see, we'll be traveling through 9/27 across Idaho, Utah, into Grand Junction, Co then back to Bend. Hot springs are a hit with us. Scheduled stops at Miracle, Lava Hot Springs, ID, Midway, Ut. Will try to post from the road. We'll be on fully loaded black Vees. Hope to see some of you out there!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Been to Lava Hot Springs, ID. You'll love it!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts