StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the hunt for folding shift peg. Came across www.hammerheaddesignsinc.com. I contacted them and their only retailer http://www.adventurersworkshop.com/hammerhead_shifters.htm about the Vee. They said they haven't even given it a thought and it would cost 10 grand for the tooling. I sent them a link to this site and the many broken shift levers. They replied stated that levers for the Vee will be ready for 2009 product offering (90 days from last week). Let's see if we can put a little preasure on them to get them done sooner. Drop them both an e-mail. I did and got immediate responses. I'm talking within an hour. It's great to see a company so willing to respond to just one customer. If they do indeed come out with these I am definitely getting a set. The cool thing is they the tips are replacable with different lengths and offsets. Very cool product.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hammerhead

Great find. I see they do brake levers also. Were they looking to manufacture those too?

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great find. I see they do brake levers also. Were they looking to manufacture those too?
There wa no mention of it by them but I would assume yes. I haven't seen any threads here or elswhere about broken foot brakes. All of my correspondance with them I always mentioned brake lever but they never specifically said brakes. When they do get a bike in for fitting I wouldn't think they would ignore the brake. At least I wouldn't. Anyway, I just dropped them a line with the question. Will let you know. Hopefully others find this thread.

BTW your avitar looks like me. Where'd you get it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts