StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
I accessed the rear reservoir without taking the rack and side panel off, but it was a little awkward and really limited working space. I needed to use a funnel to add fluid and had to be really careful putting the reservoir cover back on. I didn’t break/bend/crease any of the panels, but I guess that would be a risk.

I recently flushed my rear brakes and took the rear rack off, etc. Made access pretty easy.

I think you "could" loosen the panel and provide some access, but it's a lot easier just to take them off IMO.

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Bought some cheap epoxy syringes on ebay. With the seat off you can drain it or top it off with no problems. Did not have to remove anything else.

·
Registered
15,541 Posts
Maybe LeeK is on to something. I'd hate to mess with all the luggage rack mounts. My bike really need some fresh juice!
Gold star on the collar and an Atta Boy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
A carefully drilled hole in the right side of the battery box allows you to use a screwdriver from inside the battery box to remove the screw that connects the black frame cover, which covers the rear brake resevoir, to the orange tail piece.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts