StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I have to replace my Front turn signals and want to go to the flush mount style. There seems to be many different styles, and I am wondering what people have used here that both look good and fit well. Also, are you using bulb or LED and if LED does it need some kind of equalizer. Thanks!!!

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Check out Watsen Designs in Canada. They were recommended by another member here and I love them. Great viewing angle and super bright. Plug & Play

http://www.watsendesign.com/Universal/MVC-018X.JPG

Good luck,
Michael
I've got these and I love them.

FYI, they take a couple of weeks to arrive at your doorstep for some reason. And they are expensive. That being said, I would do the same thing over again.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Watsen Design are excellent. The reason they take a while to arrive is that they are made after you order them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Watsen does not support Suzukis anymore, apparently. This is sad, they were the ONLY signals that I have liked thus far.

·
Premium Member
3,144 Posts
I agree with Norman........front flush signals blend in too much with the headlight to be effective.......rears no so bad, but to me, the rears are more important than the fronts. Just my $0.02.......
I went with Buells.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts