StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TKS BK for taking the time to line up our own Florida Thread.

OK Guys now we can post all our Florida Trips in here.

Maybe some MOD can move all our old Meet and Greet threads and Florida Riders into this area. Thanks again Brenden.

CPope did the Oct ride
DL.65L did the Nov ride
Dec was skipped
Victrom did the Jan ride

Feb ride? Step up to the plate

March will be held by Lou Whitney (motoxusa) on the 25 of March,

·
Registered
169 Posts
March 25th Meet & Greet

I have already laid-out the route for the March 25th Meet & Greet.

We will meet at Kazbor's Sports Grill, 1640 East Highway 50 in Clermont (28 32.848N 81 43.531W) at 11am. We can spend some time socializing, and those wishing to eat may do so. We'll target 12:30 to get on the road. The first half will be around several of the beautiful Clermont area lakes, with many winding roads and elevations included. At the mid-point we'll stop at the infamous Yalaha Bakery for coffee and pastries, or just a rest. We can also top off our gas tanks just down the road from the bakery. The second half will be north, west, and south of the Clermont area. The ride will end up at Chucktaw Willy's BBQ in Groveland. The entire route is 105 miles. Click on this link to download the GPX waypoints file for the ride. http://www.prosportsusa.com/V-StromMeet5b.gpx

Send me an e-mail at [email protected] or post a reply on this forum if you plan to attend.

The following people plan to attend:

Charlie P.
Lou
Brian
David
Becky
Lew
Greg
Charlie E. + Guest
Jet Jaguar
Marco & Wife
Stephen
John S.
Jim
Victor
Sandshark
Dick
Hal
Mike
Mark

PS - I rode the route today and have decided to eliminate the dirt roads....way too sandy.

·
Registered
169 Posts
March 25th Meet & Greet

Marco....It will be good to see you and your wife again. I know you'll enjoy the ride. We need to have a Meet & Greet in your area soon. Maybe you could lay one out for us. We'll talk about it when we see you.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
I'm going to see if I can get free for the 25th ride. I'll be solo as my wife does not like riding on the V-Strom. She much prefers the 'other' bike for riding two up. Sounds like a fun trip. Hope to see all again.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I Will be there

Hi Lou,

Glad to see that our forum has grown. Charlie, looks like your wish of seeing 15 Vstroms together might happen sooner than you thought! Looking foward to meeting & greeting all on the 25th.

VICTROM

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Meet & Greet

Lou, I think Dick will ride over with me and maybe 1 other, but Dick for sure. Can't wait. This time we need to set up a time during the ride to take individual pictures of riders on their Stroms so we can get a good list going with riders and bikes. Maybe during one of the stops early in the ride.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Clermont Riding buddy

Pinkman wrote....I'm planning on either being there or being square.
We still need to get together and ride one of these days, but weekends seems to be the worst for me, and you work during the week.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Just got my parole for the day so I will be at the ride/meet/eat on the 25th. Most likely will be there before 11:00 to get ready for all of the lie swapping. Did I say that ? I meant the socializing and true tales. See all then. Maybe I'll have my new rear rack that I was able to aquire from (T-T) Eric during Bikeweek. I'm really looking forward to the electrified tank bag from SW-Moto. should be out around July from what I learned talking to the mfg'r. Cya soon.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Jim,

I also ordered the rear rack while at Bike week. Eric also sold me on that kick-a$$ Stebel air horn. I should get my rack this week but I have to add a connector for the Givi top box lights.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Stephen;
Are you going to make the ride on the 25th? If so we can compare 'farkles'. Cya in Clermont.

Jim :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
JRShaw said:
Stephen;
Are you going to make the ride on the 25th? If so we can compare 'farkles'. Cya in Clermont.

Jim :D
Jim,

I am trying. As of right now I don't have anyone to work for me on Saturday. I'll know more when I get to the station this week.

Steve :cry:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts