StromTrooper banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen several pictures with people wearing t-shirts with something like "FLorida troopers" or "Florida V-strom". Small on the front pocket and big on the back. Where do I find one of these? :??:

Jim

·
Registered
580 Posts
Lou, Post a picture of the shirts you came up with.

Let's get a count now. When we get up to 24 we will order some.
I will get cost from over here in Citrus. Allan at Citrus Motorsports can get them done at a good cost. I will post the cost for 36 shirts as soon as I get the cost. If anybody can do it cheaper lets do it. They will run about $18.00 each.

If we do this $1.00 form each shirt sold will go to this board "Stromtrooper"

http://public.fotki.com/cpope3/motorcycle_cars__boast/tshirt_1.html

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
FL T shirts

I will buy a couple for my self and for my wife, so count me in for at least three. (2 XXL or XXXL and 1 med for my wife)

Mystrom

·
Registered
580 Posts
Oldschooler, I don't think that shirt has ever been produced, we have sent pictures around to see if anybody is interested. We will start the pictures around again and if we can get 20+ shirts sold we will have them made.
I will try and get prices ASAP.

A1A, I had 10 of the decals made. If anybody esle wnats one let me know and I will have them made, cost is only $2.50 each. I try to do 10 at a time.

Charlie

·
Registered
56 Posts
T-Shirt

I also like the T-shirt, but could not wear it, as the picture on the back has a little too much non-breathable surface. Any thought to have the front logo embroidered instead of printed?
The back of this shirt was embroidered.

I'm going to go out on a limb here....
If everyone likes the logo front on the T-shirt and I can get a clean jpg or bmp I will have it digitized for embroidery. If any of your wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, or SO's ... have an embroidery/sewing machine, I can translate it to their format and they can then sew it out on whatever shirt you want. As long as we are not infringing on copyright for the artwork....

·
Registered
580 Posts
http://www.designashirt.com/custom-design/2/78.html

go to My Accounts, Put in my e-mail [email protected] and Vstrom password
$17.97 a shirt. $1.00 from each of these shirts will go to this board. "Stromtroopers"

"Florida V-Strom Riders" decals $2.50 each

Check this out and hollar at me.

(SHIRTS)
Charles Pope 2 XL Anne Pope 1 M
Winnie 1 M
Tampa Tom 2 XXL
TT Wife 1 M
A1A 1 L

(DECALS)
A1A 1

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Charlie, that link calls for an email address or some funky log-in that I can't figure out. Doesn't take much to fool me , though.

Rod

·
Registered
223 Posts
First order will be Ash Gray.

Look back at earlier post for info.
Charlie,

I'm guessing the art work graphics will be the same as on the original black Florida Vstrom tee, correct?

If so I'm interested in (1) large grey tee shirt.

I'll purchase by personnel check.

Cheers!

Richard

1 - 17 of 17 Posts