StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there are other Florida troopers that will be going to the Eastern Gathering.
Maybe we could ride together. I'm at Tallahassee and would like to ride with other troopers.
If you haven't been to an Eastern Rally you really should go. It is a great rally with some fantastic riding.
www.easternvstromrally.com

·
Registered
25 Posts
This sounds like fun. I can't even imagine seeing so many vstroms in one place. Too bad I have to work :-(

·
Registered
776 Posts
You guys have fun! I used to go every year both Spring and Fall gathering at Ironhorse. Man I miss those days so much. V strom riders have the most fun, no doubt.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The Iron Horse is a great place to stay. This is the same weekend as the ADV Eastern Rendezvous in Murphy. I might have to swing by and check the rally out It's only 50 miles to Murphy.
Considering taking the Autotrain to Va. and hitting the rallies on the way back to the sandbox.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll be there, but I'm staying at an AirBnB in Robbinsville. I plan on staying the whole week from the 11th through the 19th. I'll be trailering my '15 650DLA up there from Florida on my GTI so I have a backup transport option.

I'm really looking forward to it. The Wee is my first bike, got it 3 years ago and still haven't done a group ride but I got 23k miles on it. See ya guys up there.

- Tim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts