StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Charlie,
Yep, I'm in Panama City, Florida. Actually, it's LA (lower Alabama) LOL.
Welcome,
Pat

D

·
0 Posts
I live in the West Palm Beach area. I've put on 16,000 miles on my 02' 1000. All in Florida over the last 2 years.

M

·
0 Posts
Florida Rider

I live in Jacksonville and have a 2003 V-Strom.I also have a 96 KLR 65O which I ride to Ocala National Forest sometimes.

D

·
0 Posts
florida riders

Jupiter,
Yes, it is a blue 02'. I do have a set of bags but rarely use them. I live in Wellington and take it to work 2-3 days a week.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I ride mine from Jupiter to central Broward county for work about half of the month. I rode home last week on the turnpike in that hellashius storm last week.

D

·
0 Posts
Florida riders

You are braver than I. I feel like I've become an amateur weather forcaster just to avoid those situations. Last week I went on a good ride all the way around the lake. It takes about 3 hours from West palm. Let me know if you want to go any Sunday or Thursday...

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
smokerdiver, check out "Florida: Meet and Greet" Maybe see you there, we have 15 that will meet there so fay.
I am in Crystal River, lets hook up and ride sometimes.

Charlie

B

·
0 Posts
i'm in central florida. winter haven actually. dont own a strom yet but hope to be parkin one under the shed within a month. after months of research, watchin all the strom troopers posts and askin a few questions the strom has won out. have found an 04 1k thats a demo. any of u florida riders had any unresolvable issues with the runnin lean, back farting at lower rpms?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bear

I have an Yellow 03, purchased it in 04 with 1300 miles, after 6 months off with surgery I now have 4500 miles and never, (also split time with a Electric Glide Classic) never had any problem like the ones posted on the board.

Charlie

K

·
0 Posts
i woudlnt go so far to say that...but i havnt lost to anything yet :p
well, excpept a ninja on i-70...i hit my govern and he kept going.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts