StromTrooper banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The second Florida Meet & Greet is scheduled for November 12th. The meeting place is San Mateo Seafood, 480 S. Highway 17, San Mateo, Florida. San Mateo Seafood is 4 miles south of Palatka on U.S. 17. The meeting time is 11:00 a.m. and we will enter the restaurant at 11:30 to eat lunch. The ride will be a 90 mile loop north and south of Palatka on the east side of the St. John's River. We will end the ride around 3:30 at Crescent City on U.S. 17. The ride will be on curvy country roads in the area. All V-Strom riders, spouses and guests are invited.

If you are planning to attend, please email me with your name and forum name at [email protected] so I can get a count.
David Janes

K

·
0 Posts
Theres another v-strom and/or florida board? :shock:
whats the address?

as for the meet, i'll see what i can do, but i usually work saturdays...wait, change that to always work saturdays...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
People Planning To Attend

So far we have:
David Janes
Becky Janes
Brian Pierce
Charlie Pope
Victor Alvarado
Lou Whitney
Dick Fawactt
Richard Cabrera
Jim Shaw
Jim's guest

F

·
0 Posts
Meet & Greet in November

Is anyone riding up from South Florida?
I'm in Fort Lauderdale and may consider the ride depending on weather and when we get electricity back.
Richard Cabrera
'02 DL 1000

·
Registered
580 Posts
Hi Richard

I don't know of anyone right now, there are a couple down there that talked about the last meeting but they did not show up.

Hope everything down there works out real quick for you all.

Hope to see you there.

Charlie

·
Registered
580 Posts
here is a south florida rider

Mael-Strom
Today, 07:43 Reply to Thread Quote

Italian two-wheeler

Signup date: 30.06.2004 03:33
V-Strom Model: DL1000 k4

Mael-Strom will be coming up from south Florida

M

·
0 Posts
Nov 12 meet

I just posted a question and got my answer. Trying to figure everything out. I ride 1 05 red but can't this Saturday. Hope to meet everyone at the next (if I'm not working). 8)

·
Registered
169 Posts
V-Strom Ride

David & Becky....thanks for a great day. I had a wonderful time, and am sorry that I didn't stick with you to the end. I had a family get-together that started at 5pm, and barely made it. What a great bunch of people to ride with.

Charlie...thanks for posting the photos. They are great!

Can't wait until the next ride with the V-Strom posse.

I'm going on the Dixie Dual Sport Adventure Rally this coming weekend. If you're interested, check it out at www.dixiedualsport.com/rally.html . It's pre-entry only, so you've got to hurry.

Lou

·
Registered
725 Posts
Why didn't I ever look into this forum before today? I'm in Orlando, I would've gone had I known about it. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mystery Guest?

Looks like I ended up being the guest. The auto log in didn't work this time and I didn't notice it until after I posted.

David (DL.65L)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts