StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Al I plan on being there, of course.

If you've never been, it's usually an outstanding ride Al puts together.

See you all there,

Clem

·
Registered
235 Posts
Al,

How much, if any, is on dirt? If I can't snag a Strom between now and then, I'll likely be on a bike that isn't a very good mudder.

·
Registered
235 Posts
BTW...Great choice for entertainment. Valerie Gillespie is a top-notch jazz woodwind player, fine singer, and also a good friend.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Al,

How much, if any, is on dirt? If I can't snag a Strom between now and then, I'll likely be on a bike that isn't a very good mudder.
Dirt HAHA, there are those that don't even let that stuff around their chrome.....

I doubt there will be dirt involved, in any case your bike is more than able to do it.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is no dirt - if you end up on a dirt road, you make a wrong turn somewhere - I've heard of that happening a few times.<g>

Cruzn'AL

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
There is no dirt - if you end up on a dirt road, you make the right wrong turn somewhere - I've heard of that happening a few times.<g>

Cruzn'AL
Fixed it for you.
I might be there, who knows?

·
Registered
251 Posts
coast to coast

If you guys will let me come with my scoot, Ill be there. Maybe by then I can move back to a strom. At least I can still ride. Curt

·
Premium Member
2,357 Posts
Don't miss this ride!

Morrie, this is a very fine ride. Last fall I attended this ride and had a wonderful
time. Curt went too, but he had to share a room with a very loud snorer.

I think Clem enjoyed the ride a lot too. At least he and his lady
enjoyed a couple of free meals at some local greasy spoons.

The ride starts at a restaurant, with registration and a modest donation to a worthy charity, then goes to the east coast in small platoons, not an unwieldy horde. There is a turn-by-turn route, which Al laboriously creates, but following it is entirely optional. Just remember, if you follow Clem, he will try the capacity of both your tanks.

I recommend participating, and I plan to attend myself.

Keith

·
Registered
235 Posts
Keith,

I mailed my registration and reserved rooms today. Sounds like It'll be fun. I'll be back from North Carolina by the end of August and will need something to occupy myself by then.

·
Premium Member
2,357 Posts
Reserving a room at Hampton

Please do not try to reserve a room for Saturday by visiting Hampton Inn's web site.
You will be offered a high price and will be told there are no rooms with two beds.

Instead, telephone the Hampton Inn at 386-257-4030
and mention the Coast-to-Coast Ride. You will get the
posted rate that Al negotiated for us.

Keith

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
I've registered for this ride and really looking forward to it. It looks like a great time will be had by all. :yesnod:

I missed it last year because I had just purchased my new Wee and hadn't broken it in yet. I'll be ready to go this year.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Les!!!

Folks need to make their plans & lodging arangements now - as in years past - the 'host hotels' have filled up!!!

Florida Coast2Coast Ride V
www.flc2c.com

Get out & explore Florida!!!

Cruzn'AL

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A shameless 'bump'!!!:yesnod:

The Florida Coast2Coast Ride is one of Florida's best road tour/ride event!

The Florida Coast2Coast Ride will provide nearly 200 miles of gorgeous scenery & awesome back roads!

Make plans to attend!!!:thumbup:

www.flc2c.com

Get out & explore Florida!!!

Cruzn'AL

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:yesnod:OK folks - time marches on - it is now just under three months away!!!

You can now purchase Florida Coast2Coast Ride V t-shirt online - just click on the logo on the upper left corner of the ride webpage - getcha one!!!

Also - if you pre-register for the ride - you will be qualified for a drawing for a brand new in the box, a 'Garmin Zumo 550 GPS', at the 'After Ride Celebration' (must be present to win) - for pre-registered only.

Get registered for the ride & make your plans to attend now!!!

www.flc2c.com

Be there!!!

Get out & explore Florida!!!:thumbup:

Cruzn'AL/Valrico, FL

1 - 20 of 51 Posts