StromTrooper banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Ok Al, I am glad you are doing it this year, but it conflicts with the FLSTOC happening in Flagler...decisions decisions

hmmmmm...

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come enjoy an all day ride of back roads -- this will be a very casual, relaxing ride -- come join the fun!!!

Cruzn'AL

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Anyone else planning on making this ride??

Bob (my_strom) and I are thinking about making this ride.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I will probably register for it and try and make it. I will try to meet up with the ST crowd later that evening I imagine. Hope to see you there.

Clem

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well -- it was a spur of the moment decision to put together the FLC2C III Re-Do -- thought was, if 50 folks register/attend -- I be happy -- at the time of this post -- that has been accomplished -- more is still welcome!

FLC2C III Re-Do
http://flc2c.com/flc2crevisited.html

It is gonna happen!!!:yesnod:

Cruzn'AL/Valrico, FL

·
Premium Member
2,357 Posts
Looking forward to the ride.

I expect to enjoy the ride, and a pleasant evening with friends old and new.

I have reserved a room with two beds at the Best Western Hotel; the rider of "Prodigal" will be sharing that room with me.

Thanks, Al, for organizing this ride.

Sunday November 15, I will find my own way home, and that is another treat. I like riding with others because of what I learn about those with whom I ride. I also like riding alone because I am not a nuisance or hazard to anyone, and I learn a lot about the places I go alone.

Example: I took shelter from heavy rain, under an old railway bridge in Nova Scotia, and I carefully observed how the rain flowed through cracks in the 54-year-old concrete, leaving limestone trails behind and making patterns of rust. It was a pleasant geology lesson. I enjoyed thinking that the last time I had been near that bridge, it was only five years old, and probably looked a whole lot cleaner. Of course, I was then only 16, and I looked a lot better too. :)

Let's have a lot of fun!
Keith

·
Registered
27 Posts
Al: looking forward to the ride....we've got 6 from Sarasota working on registration and motel reservations right now.
Dave

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Coming from the East side

Okay, here is my plan. I'm going to go over to the ride on Saturday morning early. Thought about going Fridayand camping/motelling it, but not gonna do it. So.............:hurray:
I'll be at the rest area on I4 (mile marker 97/98 or so) at 5:15AM leaving around 5:30 to head over to the other rest area on I4 (mile marker 38 or so). I should be at the western rest area about 6:15-6:30AM. I would like to leave about 6:45 to head over to the staging area in Brandon. We should have plenty of time to check-in and also get fuel before heading back out for the ride. Anybody from the eastern/central part of the state wanting to head over with me (and Mike (ready-to-ride)) Bob (my_strom) where are you), please PM me here or send me an email at [email protected] or call 386-478-3049 and let me know. Hope we can get a big bunch of Strommers to make this ride.
Be there or be square!!!!!!!:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Anybody else from the east side of the state or along the I4 corridor going to make this ride?
See my posting above for times and places to meet and get back to me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts