StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Making a long story short, read a Vee review years ago. I guess 2002. They loved it and I was hooked. One Virago 1000 and Nighthawk 750 later, I finally get my DL1000 May 1. A 2006 bike from a fellow Stromtrooper. Now this had better be good as while the Nighthawk may have been as exciting as string cheese, it was cheap and a dependable little commuter with limited freeway skills. And just fast enough to evade most cars. I am not a good bike mechanic. I will research anything here before trying on the bike. I look forward to it. Have patience with me.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Making a long story short, read a Vee review years ago. I guess 2002. They loved it and I was hooked. One Virago 1000 and Nighthawk 750 later, I finally get my DL1000 May 1. A 2006 bike from a fellow Stromtrooper. Now this had better be good as while the Nighthawk may have been as exciting as string cheese, it was cheap and a dependable little commuter with limited freeway skills. And just fast enough to evade most cars. I am not a good bike mechanic. I will research anything here before trying on the bike. I look forward to it. Have patience with me.
Congrats. If you've been lurking around in here and reading up, you will realize that you've made the right decision. You've got yourself a cheap, dependable, commuter, tourer, adventure bike.

The bike is pretty easy to work on not to mention the fact that there is very little that breaks down on these things.

How many miles on the bike?

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Should be just a bit over 9k. Good photography you got there. Real talent. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts