StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a wicked 6 hours on my wee and my ass is sore. But it was so much fun on the twisty dirt roads. I love my wee. Now more farkleing is in order. The top case worked awesome . Might have to do something about that seat, the Suzuki engineer's couldn't have sat on that seat for more than twenty minutes, and sat behind that windshield .

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
seats

Stock seats are designed for a large cross section of riders and are supposed to look nice and be cheap. Windshields are small cause they are easier to ship on the bikes and are cheap. This is not an expensive bike, don't expect expensive parts.

Bill H.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I did a nice 7 hours yesterday as well. The seat only has about 580 miles on it but with every mile I find it a little better as it breaks in. I to will probably look for another seat but I am hoping to trade with a DL1000 owner. The more I ride the more the seat really isn't to bad. It's not a touring seat by any means but works for now.
I am 6'5" so I feel I will invest in the madstad bracket at some point but from what most tall Wee riders say the larger windshields will create more issues so I would rather have clean air hitting me. I am only 31 so leaning in like its a sport bike from time to time is no bigly for me.
My next purchases will be: madstad bracket, stebal horn, and hoping for panniers/top case.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts