StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on my first 400 miles I put on during the last day, I will give the best rating I've got to this machine. First, the previous owner put some very nice farkles on it that I really like, including a Russel seat. But the bike itself, IMHO, is a huge improvement over the original 650, which I had put 15,000 miles on. The engine changes seem to have smoothed it out very nicely. Very lineral and strong power delivery. It seem like it has more torque, and handles slow speeds in high gear much better. I rode in some very nasty 25 mph gusty cross winds, and it was rock solid in the handling dept. Yes I had to lean to stay upright, but it was still steady and I never felt even close to loosing control. The bottom line is, I am very happy to be a Wee2 owner again. (Hate the word "Glee") IN fact, I think the power is quite sufficient, I can't imagine why I would go for the 1000 unless it was to impress my friends or maybe for 2 up with 2 large people.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Glad you are enjoying it. I too find the 650 to be more than enough power for my riding needs. Its great fun and comfortable. Its quiet amazing what suzuki did with just 650cc, if you stop to think about it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. Coming from a Vee, I can say that once in a while I miss the torque, but most of the time I just enjoy the nice handling and responsive engine of the 650. Power is like money. There's no such thing as too much, but there is such a thing as enough to keep you happy without excess.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts