Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my first farkle tonight, a givi topcase

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How in the world does that rubber mat on the back come off? Without destroying it!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I love mine and use it every time I ride. It's one of the most practical farkles I have.

What's next?

·
Registered
126 Posts
I love mine and use it every time I ride. It's one of the most practical farkles I have.

What's next?

Same goes for grip puppies! :hurray:

·
$tromtrooper
2,378 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
rubber insert

Take the luggage rack off, 4 bolts I think, put on workbench surface that won't scratch the finish, you can push the rubber V shaped things thru a little at a time with a very small screw driver, just work around the fastener till it pops off then go to the next one.

Bill H.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
done deal

got my topcase installed and looks good. going for a cruise on sat. morning, will be nice to be able to load up stuff with ease.

·
$tromtrooper
2,378 Posts

What's next?
Jack H, It is suggested that you not list all of your accessories in your signature as they will come up in searches in every thread you post in. Cheers, LS:cheers2:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Jack H, It is suggested that you not list all of your accessories in your signature as they will come up in searches in every thread you post in. Cheers, LS:cheers2:
LordSmoke,

You're absolutely right, I should have thought of that. Thank you for pointing it out to me.

Revision made. :)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
here she is

Here she is with her first farkle on her.

Attachments

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is the givi e340 monolock. It works just right for me

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Another farkle

Added a vario 16.3 screen to my wee and works really well for buffeting . I ride with an open face helmet and can easily hear the engine on the highway

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Bought mine new in '08 - have not stop'd farkling. Looking forward to your farkling posts. :thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts