StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm taking two weeks starting about ten days from now and I figured, hell, let's make it a motorcycle trip. So I'm gonna travel from VA to my folks in NJ for a few days, and then do some riding up north.

I have no set plans, no set routes. Nothing I need to hit. Just hoping to see some nice old scenery up in the new England area.

Anyone around, along a potential path that wants to get together and ride? Or maybe there's an established recommended route that would be good for a first time MC trekker?

I'll have my new GoPro, I'll be bringing a small tent setup and (since I'm pretty damned citified) will probably alternate campgrounds and hotels like every other day cause I needs my fluffy beds. But I've got a tankbag power setup to keep things charged and intend to take this time to ride and relax.

Anything you got, I'll consider. Obviously I can't promise I'd do it all, but I intend to ride basically "north" to my parents as a destination, and then there maybe look up some bed and breakfasts or campgrounds and ride around. Let me know.

Alexi

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
One of my favorites is NY route 97 out of Port Jervis NY up to Hancock NY. Then 17 E to 30 up to 28 then 9n to Lake George NY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
What the others said.

Hwy 97 out of Port Jervis is great road and Vermont-New Hampshire is full of good roads.

Closer to home is the Delaware Water Gap and the back roads on the New Jersey side.

Ride safe and enjoy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts