StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I hear about a motorcycle-related movie or TV show I haven't come across before, I get excited to watch it. Recently I learned about David Beckham: Into the Unknown, a BBC documentary series about Beckham and some friends riding Triumph Scramblers through South America.

I've tried all my usual sources for such content (Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube, BBC America's streaming service, random Google searches), and it's either not listed, or shown as not available in the U.S.

I'm not quite ready to resort to the Dark Web, but I have been known to rely on some dodgier online options when presented with a similar challenge in the past. Anyone know where this show may be available?

·
Registered
309 Posts
It seems like I’ve heard that you can get around “geo-locks” with a VPN, but I’ve never tried that. YMMV.

·
Premium Member
5,061 Posts
VPN for sure -

·
Registered
356 Posts
I caught half an episode at some point, somewhere. Wasn't interested enough to actually find it afterwards

·
Registered
408 Posts
In Canada this does not happen.An ISP will not shut you down, the only thing that happens is the ISP sends you an email warning that Sony, or whoever owns the rights to the movie knows that a specific IP address has downloaded or shared their material, and they keep this information for 30 days unless ordered by a court to do otherwise. As for downloading a virus, yes it might happen, but if the PC is protected and up to date I will be OK. As for the morals of the whole thing...and do i feel guilty...no, ok maybe just a little but it will pass.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts