StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After running my OEM TW's down to nothing in 12,000 KM it is time for new tires. After reading way too much I landed on tires I never thought I would put on this bike. Shinko 804/805's. The dealer gave me a good deal on them, pretty much the least expensive tire combo I could get.

Picked them up yesterday. They are a lot meatier than I expected. Looks like I may want to bring the front fender up for additional clearance and get some platform shoes :laugh2:

I was impressed with the amount of good reviews on these tires. I'll keep you posted after a few thousand KMs.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Pretty sure especially if your doing anything loose your in for a good time. Not my favorite front but it does the job and I love the rear. Keep it shiny side up...

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pretty sure especially if your doing anything loose your in for a good time. Not my favorite front but it does the job and I love the rear. Keep it shiny side up...
I'll be heading to PEI to shop for ocean front property in July. It should take me down a few red dirt roads. Looking forward to it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts