StromTrooper banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I've been lurking the forum for several months and finally signed up. I bought a white 2011 WeeStrom just last month after reading hundreds of threads on this forum. I hadn't rode in over 20 years but needed to find something fun. My only bike before was a Hodaka 125 which I rode in the strip mines of Kentucky. I have rode friends bike since but hadn't been a real rider forever. I chose the Strom mainly for it's ergonomics and reliability as voiced on this forum. I just feel better balance with my feet under me. Well I hope to learn even more now that I can search the forum and look forward to getting some miles under my belt. I'm currently a fair weather rider which means the Strom has been in the garage a lot lately but all things will come in time.

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Welcome aboard. These are fun bikes as well as being very reliable. You'll like the ergonomics of the bike even more if you set it up to suit your leg length, your arm length, find the best seat for you, and a windscreen that works best for you. Engine guards (really radiator guards) for engine protection, hand guards for brush protection and cold wind shielding, and a fork brace for better handling are recommended.

If there is any intermediate to low-advanced rider training in your area, do look into that. Then, practice, practice, practice. Ride, ride, ride. It's great!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts