StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a lurking type member here for about 3 years. Tried to soak up as much knowledge as I could. Yesterday, my lovely wife could no longer stand my endless research and bought me the bike of my dreams, a 2011 White V-strom. What a woman.
Only down side was on the way home with my new bike it rained on me about a block from home. Oh well no harm done.
Got to take a 45 minute ride today and i enjoyed every minute of it.
The farlking will begin shortly.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Welcome to the Strom:hurray:
Hang on to that wife she's a keeper:thumbup:
Mike

·
Registered
256 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike. I think the 2011 white color looks great after my own 2006 Red.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been married to her for 26 years and have know her for over 35. See no reason to change now.

I was driving her crazy. I really liked the Strom but in my usual way, I looked at every motorcycle i could find and researched them to death. Finally, I realized that the White Strom was THE bike for me (Color and ABS). Went to the dealership to 'Look' again and she bought it for me. I LOVE her.

Bob

·
Registered
297 Posts
Congrats, I to researched way to much but with all the bikes I saw in Northern VA I had to make sure it was the best first bike for me. So far I put almost 600 miles on my baby and couldn't be happier. My wife had no problem with me getting a bike......... AS long as she got one too. :hurray:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts