StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there might be a way to find posts in the past "X" amount of time/days.

I find I'm somewhat addicted to this site, and I check it more often than a healthy person should.

Occasionally I'll check "New Posts" on my phone and see a thread I'd like to check out on my desktop - good pics or videos or ? ... but when I get to my desktop click on "new posts" it not there because no one has posted to it since I checked my phone

I know what you're thinking - get out and ride more, but at 103 in the shade, riding is limited

So, I was wondering- is a way to find threads posted to in the past 6, 12, 24, X hours/days?

Thanks

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
If you click "Quick Links" and chose "Today's Posts", you'll get the last 100 posts, regardless of whether they were posted today or yesterday. The maximum was cut off at 100 because indexing more was using up too much server power.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I find I'm somewhat addicted to this site, and I check it more often than a healthy person should.
If it's a problem, I have the same problem. Other than the news sites, this is the only one I really use - and I spend too much time on it. Good to know I'm not the only one.

Oops - just noticed this is a forum support thread. I probably shouldn't have replied. Sorry 'bout that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts