StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed my fenda extenda yesterday before the Super bowl. Used the tape and screws provided as before on my FJR. The night before I painted it with gloss black to match the front fender. Looks way better than leaving it factory flat.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Quick question: Does this part really work like it's supposed to?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it does. I also have them on other bikes. On the FJR I have a cowling behind the front wheel and it keeps it way cleaner. With the Wee being open i willexpect it to keep more debris off the lower of the bike.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Cragens mud flap

My lightly used 06 strom came with a mud flap on the ft fender about 7or8 inches long it works great, looks a little funny but it really keeps spray off the motor and oil cooler. generic mud flap made for cars, oddly enough I had put one of these on my bmw before i rode it to alaska for rock protection, I used big flange pop rivets on my beemer, worked great! Later, Brad.

·
$Whatever$
1,599 Posts
Mine is still in the shed awaiting install. Pics would be cool...... What was your spacing on the screws?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just put one on each side in the side of the fender and two in the back of the fender equidistant from the center to the outside.

·
$Whatever$
1,599 Posts
OK, I can see that.......Efin this weather ever breaks I'll be on that project..........Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts