StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could not find a place for this.

Would like an Your posts option in the menu bar beside New Posts to make navigation much much easier.

ie

Calendar......... New Posts....... Your Posts........ Search.

WIth all the various forums it's easy to forget where I posted last.

It's on most other forums I frequent

Thanks

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
It's 2 mouse clicks to get this information.... not exactly difficult

click on your name in the top right corner, click on statistics...

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay - thanks - still would like to see it as it's common feature on many forums and there would seem to be room.
3 clicks actually.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Okay - thanks - still would like to see it as it's common feature on many forums and there would seem to be room.
3 clicks actually.

OK 3 then... :)

I was hoping to be more helpful than disagreeable, until they install your request, you now know :)

Happy trails! :biggrinjester:

·
Super Moderator
13,078 Posts
Assuming that you really only want to see threads you participated in that have new posts since you were last on. One click:

"User CP" (Top left)

They will show up now, If you want to see all threads you have participated in even if no new posts then press:

"List Subscriptions" (Left side Towards the bottom)

Here's no clicks (assuming that you really only want to see threads you participated in that have new posts since you were last on)

Bookmark User CP as your starting point and it will show any threads you have subscribed to that have unread posts (and also any forums you have subscribed to.)

..Tom

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
I don't know whether the top bar can be edited. If it can, I'd like to see the search button removed more than anything as it is next to useless. All searches should be using Google search.

·
38,047 Posts
See the LinkBack and Rate Thread buttons in the bar across the top of each thread. Also, hover over the
icons at the bottom of each post.

·
Registered
439 Posts
See the LinkBack and Rate Thread buttons in the bar across the top of each thread. Also, hover over the
icons at the bottom of each post.
This is different.

I'm talking about a way to indicate that someone "likes" a post, not share it on social media. Check out the link I included.

·
38,047 Posts
I understand the difference. I just want people to know what is already available in deciding whether such a change is important to them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts