StromTrooper banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put my S-W Motech centerstand and crash bars on today. Must say I didn't have any problems at all.:thumbup: Put the OEM handguards on last week and they went on without a hitch either. 2011 wee Looking Good.:hurray: I'm gonna U bolt or clamp a foot rest this week and will post pics when thats done also.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Add ons

Hi, I too have a 2011. Mine is black. A couple things that have worked out nice for me is a Fender extender and a NEP CC4 throttle lock. A friend of mine has an '07 model and he said he wishes he had the Fender extender because of all the crap thrown up on the engine and pipe. I think it will keep it a lot cleaneer. The throttle lock goes on easy - just anchor it with a tiewrap to the throttle cable and adjust. It really helps on longer rides to relax your hand. Just a couple of suggestions that won't break the bank.
Pappy

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Pappy; thanks on the heads up on the throttle lock. I have a extender and sidestand foot on order with touratech which should be in wed. I put a extender on my GS and wouldn't think of running without one with the wee.

·
Registered
808 Posts
A friend of mine has an '07 model and he said he wishes he had the Fender extender because of all the crap thrown up on the engine and pipe.
I didn't want to crack my fender by running metal screws into plastic fender, so i just used the double-sided tape.

fender extender came off in about 20 miles.

i've got a skid plate; guess it gets dirtier than necessary, but it's all good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts