5.adventure tech lowering pegs not yet fitted just got them
6. Adventure tech fork brace as above
7. Adventure tech mirror extended as above
8. Airhawk R just ordered

Hope this helps someone and i look forward to seeing others lists

·
Registered
92 Posts
#4 should be moved to #1. A good skidplate to protect the oil filter on the 12 Wee should be one of the first things someone get. Not really a " farkle "--more like a requirement. My .02.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I just put a Moose racing CR high handlebar on the L2 and I really like it! Much more agressive riding position. BUT, it's harder on my neck than the stocker h bar. :thumbdown: There is always a trade off.

I have a new Shinko 705 to replace the stock TW. No review yet.

Favorite farkle is the Akra exhaust so far, then the Shorai battery. Cheapest one is the bath rug for a seat pad. :yesnod:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I missed the cheapest
I lowered the screen to the lowest point and spaced the lowest bolts out 20mm the spacers were free and 2 longer bolts, this removed the buffering for me

·
Registered
220 Posts
Well, I only got the necessities required to make this bike a great bike. I will list them in order of importance.

1) Adventuretech Fork Brace - this is a must as I live in a windy area and this stabilizes the bike.
2) Suzuki Lower Cowl - As was mentioned earlier, protection for the oil filter is vital
3) Adventuretech Mirror Extenders - GREATLY improves the field of view. Your shoulders are now no longer blocking the view
4) Suzuki hand guards
5) Suzuki Accesory port - greatly needed if you have a lot of electronics that need plugging in.
6) Ramline GPS Mount- possibly the best in the fact that they can accommodate nearly any GPS mount specific. This is fitted with a Garmin Nuvi 40 which is 1/6th the price of the Zumo 660 with all the features necessary, and at $99, if it gets stolen, I will not lose any sleep :)

My next Farkle will be a Corbin heated Seat, which I will probably order in the winter as I do not have the patience for 2 month delivery and then pack the bike away for storage when the seat finally arrives.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts