StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased and installed the factory touring luggage?

The more I look at what other options are out there, the more I like the look of the factory luggage.

It fits the lines of the bike nicely and doesn't look like wanna-be adventure boxes. (not that there's anything wrong with that look..:bom_laugh4:)

Seems like I read some not so good things about this luggage being cheap and not very functional...but now I'm not so sure.

It looks like about $1,300 for the set, about in line with the other options.

Opinions welcome...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Has anyone purchased and installed the factory touring luggage?

The more I look at what other options are out there, the more I like the look of the factory luggage.

It fits the lines of the bike nicely and doesn't look like wanna-be adventure boxes. (not that there's anything wrong with that look..:bom_laugh4:)

Seems like I read some not so good things about this luggage being cheap and not very functional...but now I'm not so sure.

It looks like about $1,300 for the set, about in line with the other options.

Opinions welcome...

I am sure it's a nice set of luggage. I have not seen it or read any reviews on it.
My bike already had the GIVI a pannier and top case racks installed when I purchased it. So I went on the GIVI website and ordered the GIVI 3 pack. I am very happy with the GiVI products so far. I guess $1300 is for everything?
It's about what your gonna pay for a Dual Sport GIVI set up.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Steve,
I'd never seen pics of this set of luggage before your post. It's not bad looking at all. In fact they look pretty damn good.

The only negative for me would be the side opening cases. I prefer top loaders myself.

Walt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts