StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, first post! lurked for a while until I got my bike last week. 2018 650 yellow/grey one.

I have someone who is going to sell me the factory suzuki cases that are small but my bike doesn't have the mounting hardware. He only has the cases, must have sold his old strom with the mounting brackets still on.

I was searching some suzuki oem part sites and saw that there is no 2018 650, but they made the same color in 2017 so I assume its the parts for the 2017 DL650A.

My main question, are the mounting brackets/hardware for THIS STYLE factory case all the same? does it matter which bike I get it from? because on the part website for some reason THIS PART (2017 650) and THIS PART (2018 1000) look to be the exact same piece but for some reason one is 10 bucks more.

anyone know if they are the same? Thanks!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Upper mounts are the same for both 1000 & 650
The lower rubber bumpers have different brackets due to the aluminum or steel rear footpeg mounts on each bike.

A good friend of mine still has the cases from his 1000 which got totaled. Cases werent on it at the time.
Theyre for sale at a good price

View attachment 279853 View attachment 279854

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Upper mounts are the same for both 1000 & 650
The lower rubber bumpers have different brackets due to the aluminum or steel rear footpeg mounts on each bike.

A good friend of mine still has the cases from his 1000 which got totaled. Cases werent on it at the time.
Theyre for sale at a good price

View attachment 279853 View attachment 279854
Links don't work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts