StromTrooper banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2006 DL1000
442 Posts
Is that what you would call telepathic steering response? It sort of reminds me of a slogan from a BMW car magazine ad from about 20 years ago: "Your brain thinks 'turn'. The car (motorcycle) responds as if it were eavesdropping."

lol

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Im curious to see the outcome. Best of luck Damirio, love to hear your Dakar experience.
Thank you @What? , there won't be any outcome, It's all in the name of fun and humor in these "doom and gloom" Covid and tough economy downturn times ;)

“When someone genuinely laughs with you, it’s proof that you share a certain internal space. And that’s not so lonely after all.”
― Gina Barreca

·
Premium Member
'14 DL1000A + '14 GSX1300R
103 Posts
I vote no
I have enough trouble controlling my hands and my brain. This would mean I'd have to control my brain to control the strap to control my hands to control the throttle. Wearing one on the clutch side too??

·
Registered
483 Posts
Is that a real Heineman's extended range Butt Tank???
Really nice design in the front as well. Looks like you can pee on the fly.
Makes sense if you can do 600 miles between fill ups.
I want one!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I vote no
I have enough trouble controlling my hands and my brain. This would mean I'd have to control my brain to control the strap to control my hands to control the throttle. Wearing one on the clutch side too??
I hear you, I am guessing you also don't play drums 🤣 😂

Clutch side? of course, while hooked on the handle, all fingers are free for clutching, works perfect (y)

·
Registered
5 Posts
You couldn't give me those suicide hooks. If you are going to try using that bike for off road one of the best things you can do is get yourself a Scotts Steering Stabilizer. Good luck, Mel

·
Registered
270 Posts
I can't tell if the OP is serious, a troll or joking. I would NEVER attach myself to a bike. Put an old Yami XS 750 down in 85 or so after front tire blowout. Uncontrollable wobble procession so I laid it down, 45 mph or so, swung my leg over and went for a spinny ride. Came off mainly unscathed, bike was toast but donated many parts over the years. Couldn't do THAT with those hooky things.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I prefer using handcuffs, that way I always know where my bike is. I took all the stickers off, that's called streamlining. I gained at least 30 horsepower.

When things are dark, dire and getting worse I appreciate an attempt at humor to lighten things up. It's really sad how many here cannot recognize a joke when it's right in their face, but maybe it's just a sign of the times we're living in , put down the Kool-Aid, people !

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I can't tell if the OP is serious, a troll or joking.
😂 🤣 @gristle I don't blame you, in the sea of "gadgets for everything" it's hard to tell which one is real... scroll back to post #24...next time I'll try to plug more smiley's 🤣😂😉😂🤪 have a happy rest of the day,week,month,year...

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
When things are dark, dire and getting worse I appreciate an attempt at humor to lighten things up. It's really sad how many here cannot recognize a joke when it's right in their face, but maybe it's just a sign of the times we're living in , put down the Kool-Aid, people !
Well said Night*** it was bad before, and now with this Covid scare, less and less people smiling (cause you know it's not appropriate and somebody may get offended :rolleyes:), keeping distance, not even the minimum "Good morning, Have a nice day", kids at school not allowed to socialize or sing or play in the playgrounds, families wearing masks at home watching News and getting confused with contradicting rules, it's beyond sad ...but there is always hope that over time we will all get back to normal, and understand that we shouldn't live in fear, imho this covid thing is blown out of proportions a bit (a good wake up call, but I am afraid with irreversible damage to some people that will always live in fear of "what if"). I sure hope this whole covid pandemic will become just another "ebola,aids,hantavirus,etc" sooner then later.
Hey it's a sunny Sep 17th outside, time to take my two Jack Russel's for a walk, ...here's an idea, maybe I should wear my "extra grip hooks" today in public 😂 wonder how many people will smile back ;)
Cheers !!!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts