StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to wire in an extra set of turn signals to the front of my Vee. However, I can't seem to find out which wire in the Vee harness is hot and which is ground. I have one wire that is black/white stripe and one wire that is green. Anybody know? Also, where can I find a wiring diagram for an '05 Vee?

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,520 Posts
If you are keeping your original turn signals, why not just "patch" the wires from the new signals to the OEM signals via bullet connectors?

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
Ground is always Black/White. Hot is light green or black depending on the side.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you are keeping your original turn signals, why not just "patch" the wires from the new signals to the OEM signals via bullet connectors?
That's what I'm doing (mirror mounted).

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are extra turn signals legal where you live?
Hmmm... I hope so! I believe they are - at least I am allowed to have additional signals on my work truck, so long as they are amber and in sequence with the factory signal. If not, I'll change the lenses and use them as runners.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here they are! I haven't ridden yet with the new mirrors, so I don't know how well they are on the road, but the additional lighting is what I was going for. You may need to click the pic for a better view.

rear w/Hyperlites
IMG_0201.JPG flashers on IMG_0208.JPG

mirrors

Attachments

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
What mirrors are those????????
Mike

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I found them @ Sportingforless.com. They are more "sport" than I thought they would be, but I like the extra lights toward the front.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts