StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried to mount some small external speakers on the bike for music rather than trying to cram earplugs in under the Helmet?

W

·
0 Posts
The cruiser set uses Rumble Road Speakers. They seem like they'd take up a LOT of room on the V-Strom's narrower bar, but I could easily be wrong about that...Check 'em out. They're self-amplified and are pretty damn nice, from what a hear...

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Woofy.... I will.
I am from Seattle Myself... where in Seattle RU?
Prolly riding up this summer to visit......

W

·
0 Posts
SemperVee said:
Thanks Woofy.... I will.
I am from Seattle Myself... where in Seattle RU?
Prolly riding up this summer to visit......
Hey SemperVee!

It's good to discover a few Northwestern 'Strommers exist!

I'm currently living on Capitol Hill but am planning on selling and moving north of town sometime before the end of the year.

Mega-buck property developers got the City to move a BIG chunk of the police that used to patrol the Broadway neighborhood to the high-priced Belltown developments. Naturally, the criminals noticed and the crime rate has soared in the last couple years. Now stolen cars, constant car break-ins and people shooting up and fighting over drugs in the alleys is a pretty common (and disgusting) occurance.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am in Sacramento now, previously in Everett area and It was pretty nice there.. I would love to come back to live in the downtown Fremont area in the future.. Winter here is way more rider friendly...

I just installed a center stand today and wonder how people lube their chain without it....????

Do you guys have the extended warranty? Is it needed ??

W

·
0 Posts
SemperVee said:
I just installed a center stand today and wonder how people lube their chain without it....????
Do you guys have the extended warranty? Is it needed ??
Hey SemperVee!

Got a center stand. Only rational way to lube a chain without a motorcycle lift. Makes it a 1-minute job.

Extended warranty? Yep! I'll be puttin' serious miles on the bike as I'm gonna drive my 'Strom all over the USA!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts