StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First, I did a search, and found a thread with scathing attacks by those with opinions I do NOT want to hear. Name callers and A/H's need not reply!

If anyone occasionally rides w/o a helmet, and hates ear plugs, here is the perfect setup, for $56. Includes the tiny 100 amp. Had the same system on my C14, works great. Marine grade, & waterproof speakers. Easily heard at cruising speed.

motorcycle yacht marine audio . 2 speakers+amp + volume control

pic: strom.jpg picture by dbm45813 - Photobucket

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
A friend has installed a Shark system on his Wee..... awesome sound at a dirt cheap price.... seem to be very weatherproof as well, he rides in all kinds of weather...

myself, I find tunes make me ride like I am a movie stuntman, so I only listen while parked....

·
Registered
808 Posts
It took me about 30 seconds to figure out what A/H probably means.

And I'm pretty sure it applies to those who want to treat the rest of the world to their wonderful taste in music.

But that IS a good price!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It took me about 30 seconds to figure out what A/H probably means.

And I'm pretty sure it applies to those who want to treat the rest of the world to their wonderful taste in music.

But that IS a good price!

I already saw that attitude on the other thread, was hoping the opinionated A/H's could be avoided here, then along comes you! Uh,....how friggin' loud do you think it needs to be for me to hear it? Beats the hell outta' all you who make your exhaust as loud as possible.

This was merely a heads up, for a good system, at a great price, for those who occasionally ride w/o a helmet. Now stick your earplugs back in, and STFU! ;o)

·
Registered
808 Posts
I already saw that attitude on the other thread, was hoping the opinionated A/H's could be avoided here, then along comes you! Uh,....how friggin' loud do you think it needs to be for me to hear it? Beats the hell outta' all you who make your exhaust as loud as possible.

This was merely a heads up, for a good system, at a great price, for those who occasionally ride w/o a helmet. Now stick your earplugs back in, and STFU! ;o)
Good luck finding a "no opinion zone" on the internet!

My Wee already sounds like a tractor, what would I want to modify the exhaust for? To make it sound like a loud tractor? :thumbup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on that system Donohio, I've been looking for something inexpensive to replace the speakers in my helmet. I often listen to my radio mp3 on long rides by myself, after a while the speakers make my ears sore pressing against them, guess the pockets are not recessed enough.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the heads up on that system Donohio, I've been looking for something inexpensive to replace the speakers in my helmet. I often listen to my radio mp3 on long rides by myself, after a while the speakers make my ears sore pressing against them, guess the pockets are not recessed enough.

For some, it makes sense. I tried the speakers in the helmet thing years ago, and earphones are a pain. When it's hot and muggy, my helmet gets left at home anyhow. My Voyagers had onboard stereo, so I got used to flipping a switch, rather than hooking and unhooking cords.

Just wanted to make them known, cuz they are an excellant value, and work great. And, I knew I couldn't be the only one interested in 'em.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts