StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Put my deposit down on 1/6/2014 for the first Adventure model Romney Cycles receives:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Expecting a new V-Strom 1000

:thumbup: Me too! Last November 18th I had my mind made up and laid my deposit down, only in khaki form

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yep. Me too. Deposit down on a black ADV model due in April/May here in Ohio. Get to see it in person end of January at the IMS Cleveland.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Have dibs on the first Vee2 that my dealer gets delivered. Not particular about color, and will take non - adventure model. I will be trading in my 2011 Wee, and will miss it terribly. Looking forward to see the farkles offered in the aftermarket. :hurray:

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
Expecting a new V-Strom 1000

You guys doing a discussion in the picture thread can do it here.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Did any of you want to borrow my sawzall for beak removal surgery? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
You guys doing a discussion in the picture thread can do it here.
Thanks for splitting the thread GW. And for putting the picture thread in place in anticipation of deliveries.

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Just came from my dealer to finalize purchase of Vee2. He checked with Suzuki who told him the two colors available for standard model were red and khaki. I like both colors, and said I had no preference. Delivery for the standard model would be April. Dealer felt my Givi v46 would fit with new adapter plate, hope so as I like this topcase.:thumbup:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Just came from my dealer to finalize purchase of Vee2. He checked with Suzuki who told him the two colors available for standard model were red and khaki. I like both colors, and said I had no preference. Delivery for the standard model would be April. Dealer felt my Givi v46 would fit with new adapter plate, hope so as I like this topcase.:thumbup:
Congrat! Very nice roads to ride on in the Adirondacks, especially on a Vee2 :hurray:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Ohio region dealer sheet now shows May for delivery. Oy!! With it -8 degrees last week here in our "polar vortex", I'm not needing one right now anyway. Standing by. Any other Ohio StromTroopers waiting as well?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Any updates on V2 USA release date. Last I heard was March/April:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Checked with another Ohio dealer today who was 100% clueless on the bike, features, or accessories and flipped through his release notes book to show straight bike was available April 14 and the ADV was May 14. They must have a moving regional release. Oh well....it's still 10 degrees here.....

He was surprised that they were both ABS....... Wow.

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
I.M.H.O., that is one ugly bike without the beak! :green_lol:

I never realized how handsome the beak really is, and aesthetically how it pulls the bike together.:mrgreen:

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
Wonder how hard it would be to remove the beak...Looks better without it...

Nope. Beak stays! Bike loses all character without it.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts