StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.. So I'm going to expand on the group riding and club idea.. To include Ottawa , Eastern Ontario, Quebec.

Having been a member of two very prominent clubs....it always great to meet and ride with like minded people.

Over my years of riding 40 and counting its amazing the new roads people have found and want to share.

It's going to be a long winter.. But come spring I hope we can do a group ride.

Cheers

Gary

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I'm in! I'm located in Kingston.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Good on you Gobear.
I find the most difficult thing with the site is getting to a particular thread. That said great plan to unite Stromtroopers of Ottawa Valley, Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec.
OVEOWQStromtroopers - ????????
Two rides I am already planning for 2014 that I am sure locals would like are the Open House at White Horse Press in North Conway NH, great farkle shopping and awsesome roads in the area to ride.

Whitehorse Gear Open House - Whitehorse Gear

And then the NEVA 2014 event is sure to be a blast.

http://www.stromtrooper.com/events/154953-neva-14-camping-only-problem.html Watch the event section on this site.

Would enjoy the company of fellow OVEOWQ Stromtroopers:hurray:

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
me too

I'm also in Kingston

·
Registered
169 Posts
Central Ontario members out there?

I'm in Penetanguishene (North of Barrie, on Georgian Bay),,,any V-Strommers in the area?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I'm in Penetanguishene (North of Barrie, on Georgian Bay),,,any V-Strommers in the area?
I'm in Mississauga, but my Mom lives very close to Awenda Park, so I ride up there about once a month. Sometimes I use her place as a launching pad to get to the nicer roads up in the Muskoka's and beyond.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts