StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of getting the Scorpion Titanium exhausts. Do I need a power commander for re mapping or will the onboard compensate. Anyone have any thoughts about either. BTW there for a 06DL1000
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Definitely. Don't even consider one without the other.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Just go to the other V-Strom site and borrow the Yosh box, re-tune your bike and send it on to the next guy for free.

·
Administrator
16,619 Posts
Just go to the other V-Strom site and borrow the Yosh box, re-tune your bike and send it on to the next guy for free.
Scorpions seems to affect the FI system less than the other exhausts, but I would for sure do something to enrichen the air/fuel mixture.

As for the Yosh box loan program at VSRI, I don't think it is going on anymore. Many Suzuki dealers have a Yosh box, and won't charge you much to remap your bike.

·
Registered
961 Posts
As for the Yosh box loan program at VSRI, I don't think it is going on anymore. Many Suzuki dealers have a Yosh box, and won't charge you much to remap your bike.[/QUOTE]

Nope Yosh box still traveling around, it must have tuned a thousand bikes by now, best money I didn't spend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts