StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been contemplating new exhaust and have decided that the leo vince sbk would be my first choice. On the leo vince web site they say that the pipes are "plug and play" and no additional tuning is needed. Is this true?

Also, if I do need to adjust the FI, would a TFI box work as good as a PCIII? Here's the link- http://www.dobeckperformance.com/ It is half the price so it was looking pretty good if it will have the same effect. Thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
TFI / Exhaust

Bigtallguy, I posted the following a while back. I also installed Dales' Holeshot cans and midpipes. Sounds great !

Fl_Strom, I recently installed a Dale Walker provided Techlusion from Doebeck. The off idle and mid range gains were impressive and there were minimal effects on the fuel mileage.Dales' setting were dyno proofed. I believe the PC has it application. Racer who need to re tune for different track conditions and environmental constraints benefit from a PC. For the rest of us who deal with factory imposed super lean conditions, the Techlusion is the answer.
Hope this helps.

·
Administrator
17,098 Posts
They are NOT plug and play. Get remapped with Yosh or Teka, or invest in the Techlusion DFO. I am not a fan of the PCIII, too many variables to make it work right for your bike.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Well if all goes well, the TFI from Dale will be here this week. I have the weekend off, so I might get to play!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Those DUMB engineers at Suzuki don't know a damn thing about making a bike run well, the people that purchase said bikes know much more then the factory boys do and add all those aftermarket items that make them run so much better.
A fool and his money are soon parted in the pursuit of more noise and less power without additional money spent to compensate for the additional noise and loss of power. I thought loud bikes were a Harley thing, I guess not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts