StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
without mentioning the 3 iconic letters of quiet 2 wheel motoring, is there a replacement exhaust for the 1000 vstrom. Simiiar to the german original?. Perhaps the stock on the new zux is okz

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
BMW!!! He said BMW!!! Ban him! But in all seriousness, everyone I know who threw on the Yosh with OEM collector Including myself felt it was barely any louder than stock.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Why quiet? Are you a serial killer? Don't you want to save lives?:wink2:

On that theme. If "loud pipes save lives" is true, how come so many thousands of BMW and Gold Wing riders survive?:smile2:

"Here I come make sure that you look at me" is a better slogan perhaps.

Coops.

Reactions: G-Dub

·
Registered
97 Posts
BMW!!! He said BMW!!! Ban him! But in all seriousness, everyone I know who threw on the Yosh with OEM collector Including myself felt it was barely any louder than stock.
I have a yoshi pipe (baffle removed) and stock collector and it sounds nice! Definitely louder!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys are a riot….yes I meant BMW but gave them 14 years of test riding their fine engineering, so now I say is the Jap bike going to treat me better, I hope. my wife was actually the one who likes the bmw low drone. What is similar to the bmw gs for nice drone.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Your wife when you tell her you are buying another bike perhaps?:wink2:

Coops.

·
Registered
138 Posts
What is similar to the bmw gs for nice drone.
I would guess that the 'character' of the sound is probably dictated by the engine. I doubt you could make a v-twin sound like a boxer by changing the exhaust.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts