StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the look of the euro sport screen, can I get one here without going to EUROPE myself. I have looked all over the internet and have not found a resource to obtain one. If anyone has a resource or a similar application let me know and post your images, love the sport look.

·
Banned
4,051 Posts
you should be able to get one through your zooki dealer...
mine says they can get me one, but im not sure i want one yet...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I of course already tried to get one at local Suzuki. They tried to run the part number and it is not accurate through US SUZUKI parts numbers.

·
Hodad
254 Posts
Unless you find one for sale on eBay the only thing to do is to call a Suzuki dealer in, for instance, Great Britain and have them send you one. I bought two when I was in Holland a month ago, one for me and one for another site member. There were only two sport screens in Suzuki Netherlands warehouse, or I would have brought back a couple more.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I got my sport screen through a group buy on the other boards this past spring. The guy who ran that isn't planning on doing another though, it was too much trouble. A number of riders have ordered them from the UK, Robinson's Foundry is one source I've seen mentioned a few times. Costs a little over $200 shipped to the US, IIRC.

http://www.robinsonsfoundry.co.uk/

·
Registered
1 Posts
Robinsons Foundry Euro Windscreen

I shared some email with the Robinsons Foundry folks. They were super-helpful. I just placed my order online. Go to parts and input the part number (990D0-27G50-SMO). It was 60 pounds + 40 pounds shipping. VISA does the conversion automatically (most VISAs anyway). $166 delivered.
Can't wait to try it out!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts