StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen the posts for crash bars for the fairing but I am looking for the same type of protection to replace the factory engine guard. [/quote]

J

·
0 Posts
Al Jesse of Jesse Luggage now has the machining equipment to make compound curves and has a replacement lower skid plate in mind which should also include some storage space for tools. If enough folks contact him and let them know they are interested it should get bumped up in his priority list.

G

·
0 Posts
Brannon_Miller said:
I have seen the posts for crash bars for the fairing but I am looking for the same type of protection to replace the factory engine guard.
[/quote]

Take a look at Twistedthrottle.net. They are now showing Mo-Tech's prototype engine guard that looks pretty cool with an expected delivery of December. 8) Now if I can just decide on whether to buy an '03 now or wait for an '04. What's more important, a decent windshield or saving money and getting an '03 in high vis. yellow :?

W

·
0 Posts
Anonymous said:
Brannon_Miller said:
What's more important, a decent windshield or saving money and getting an '03 in high vis. yellow :?
Definitely getting an '03 in hi-viz yellow!

Then again, I may be biased. I'm experiencing far fewer close calls due to the "motorcycle invisibility" phenomenon on my '03 yellow than with any other bike I've owned in the last 35 years of riding.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts