StromTrooper banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of engine guards. Does anyone know if the 2011 and 2013 are the same fit? Some brands show the same fit all models some do not. Thanks.

·
Administrator
17,003 Posts
If you are talking the 650, then the answer is no. Go to Twistedthrottle.com you will find what you need.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it is the 650. Some places list all models through 2014 as the same. Some places do not. I guess it depends on the brand of the crash bars. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,375 Posts
If you are talking the 650, then the answer is no. Go to Twistedthrottle.com you will find what you need.
What Big B said. If you have any questions, then give them a call or send them an e-mail. I have found them to be really responsive and helpful.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Some sites say that the GIVI TN532 fit 04 through 13. Some say 04 through 11. It is a little confusing.
Depends on the manufacturer.

Givi's crashbars apparently fit all years. Another choice is sporttour.com, where I got mine. TT did not have any in stock at the time.

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
Sw motech from pre L2 will fit L2 but u need to fabricate a few spacers.

H&B changed their design early this year, and. New design will fit all years. Earlier model won't fit L2. Givi will fit all years

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
I do know with Givi that the TN532 crashbars will fit all 650 models, but Givi have just released a new set of crashbars - TN3101 that will only fit the new shape 650.

Apparently the new ones have a bit more clearance around the front where the bars meet, to clear skid/bash plates. They are also a slightly different shape.

My bro and I have the TN532 installed, and my mate who just purchased a new L3 650 has fitted the TN3101.

The TN532 installed:

The TN3101 installed:

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
off topic, that patch might get u in trouble if 3 or more worn at the same time @ the same place in Queensland ... Wonder if we will get hassled at the Esk meet this year!!!

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
off topic, that patch might get u in trouble if 3 or more worn at the same time @ the same place in Queensland ... Wonder if we will get hassled at the Esk meet this year!!!
That's true :yesnod:

Well, I've already been accused of making it as a "Nazi" patch, and I am sure Disney and Lucas want to get me, so what's one more! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am putting on the GivI TN 532 crash bars. But I want to attach the skid plate to them. What skid plates will bolt up to them? I have a 2012 Strom 650.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts