StromTrooper banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just have to inform everyone of my experience with this company.
http://www.airlite.ca
I ordered a set of Engine Bar Chaps (another company sell Desert Dawgs) for my Suzuki M50. I did not want the ones with cutouts for foot pegs. Well they sent me the ones with the cutouts. I called the company, spoke to Bob who appologized profusely, said he would send me the correct ones and to go ahead and use the ones with the cutouts until the correct ones arrive. He said he would like me to experience their benefits without waiting due to their error. Very few companies treat their customers this good.
By the way, they are only $80 and they include a radiator cover protector.
Anyway, if you're in the market for something like this, check them out.

Charlie:)

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
I tried installing one of those and drilled a hole right through my radiator.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I just have to inform everyone of my experience with this company.
http://www.airlite.ca
I ordered a set of Engine Bar Chaps (another company sell Desert Dawgs) for my Suzuki M50. I did not want the ones with cutouts for foot pegs. Well they sent me the ones with the cutouts. I called the company, spoke to Bob who appologized profusely, said he would send me the correct ones and to go ahead and use the ones with the cutouts until the correct ones arrive. He said he would like me to experience their benefits without waiting due to their error. Very few companies treat their customers this good.
By the way, they are only $80 and they include a radiator cover protector.
Anyway, if you're in the market for something like this, check them out.

Charlie:)
thanks Bob, i mean "Charlie". i'm sure many here will take a peak at those.

·
Cat Herder
2,481 Posts
I was refering to his one post count. But yeah...

·
$tromtrooper
2,378 Posts
Will they work on my Givi guards? And where can I get more info on this wrist rest thing?

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
Those engine guard chaps are gonna need something to protect them from bug splats, rocks, etc.

Behold!

Engine Guard Chaps Cover Protectors
The Next Two Layers of Protection.™

·
Registered
18,777 Posts
Why would something like that "ever" be put on a Strom?:confused: But......I am glad you were treated right by the company.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
WOW! You are a skeptical bunch.
I was just letting you know my experience with this guy.
Gee thanks! And you ride what year of V-Strom? And you think the members of a V-Strom forum would find this interesting because why? Are you even aware of what forum you are posting to? :var_52:

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
Just read the same praises on another forum. Don't want to sound suspicious but do we have a salesman in our midst ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts