StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
250-mile (or so) Endurance Ride – SUNDAY, November 23!
The Oldest continuously-held ride in the nation (if not the world), it’s been going on for more than 80 years! Cost to participate is $20 per person, includes turkey dinner at the end. Meet at 8, leave at 8:30 a.m., starting at A.D. Farrow Co. in Downtown Columbus, 491 W. Broad St. Finish at the A.D. Farrow Co. Shop at NorthStar, I-71 and St. Rt. 37 East. :bom_2thumbsup:
skip the dinner and just ride, save $20..

·
Registered
304 Posts
I know this sounds really jack-ass-ish but, 250mile endurance ride??? :rolleyes:

Oh sorry, didn't see HD was involved.:p

The fact it's been going on for 80 years is impressive. Or are there still riders on HD's who havn't finnished 80 years later??;)

It's just so easy!:weapons_90:

·
Registered
96 Posts
other than a few crash, break down, the biggest endurance factor is the weather. Nov. in Ohio not the greatest.
I just might do this. Until a few weeks ago I rode by myself all year, then a buddy of mine finished his '66 Ducati Manza. We've gone out ridding some dirt/gravel roads on the weekends, and I can really see how much fun it is to ride with someone else (plus, I can't hear the sound of my bike over his exhaust).:D

·
Banned
1,048 Posts
Endurance Ride again in 2010

250-mile (or so) Endurance Ride – SUNDAY, November 23!
The Oldest continuously-held ride in the nation (if not the world), it’s been going on for more than 80 years! Cost to participate is $20 per person, includes turkey dinner at the end. Meet at 8, leave at 8:30 a.m., starting at A.D. Farrow Co. in Downtown Columbus, 491 W. Broad St. Finish at the A.D. Farrow Co. Shop at NorthStar, I-71 and St. Rt. 37 East. :bom_2thumbsup:
skip the dinner and just ride, save $20..
Nov.21st. 2010 will be the 86th. running. hope for good weather. :yesnod:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts