StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Have had the weestrom for 5 weeks now and the farkling doesn't stop. Although I'm not sure what I would do if it did. Farkles: oem centerstand (awesome), hepco-becker crash bars (sweet), nep throttle lock still phasing in use but seems ok after mods, grip puppies (too big hurt my thumb and my wrist), Progrips offroad grips good so far, gel seat (excellent), sheepskin (perfect), caribou bags awesome, used jesse top case (perfect), acerbis hand gaurds good fit, Throttle rocker velcro not sure yet would like to adjust on the fly and don't seem able to and the last one and because I had them were mirror extenders I think will be great.
Can see photos

·
Registered
223 Posts
Farkles are good!

Definitely like the looks of the caribou luggage! Ain't it great to make those individual upgrades and make it your very own riding machine.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
I've only put hanguards, HotGrips, tank bra, Givi trunk mount, and OEM centerstand on the Wee so far, (only had it a week) but I have a couple dozen other things in planning. I've got 38 mods on my 2003 Kawasaki Concours, and I'm just a piker with that group. Farkling is a career opportunity with the Concours Owners Group. It never stops.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts