StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be leaving Seattle on or around March 2 for a 5 week road trip through the Southwest. My first stop in AZ will be a Suzuki dealer in Scottsdale, where I will take delivery of a new 650 Adventure.

However, my Kendon single rail motorcycle trailer will be empty from Seattle to Scottsdale. Would consider hauling a cycle to Boise, SLC, or all the way to Phoenix if someone is looking to move a cycle. I would expect a little help with the gas expense.

This is a one-way offer. Coming back my new bike will be on the trailer.

Call me, 206 390-8280, if interested.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I will be leaving Seattle on or around March 2 for a 5 week road trip through the Southwest. My first stop in AZ will be a Suzuki dealer in Scottsdale, where I will take delivery of a new 650 Adventure.

However, my Kendon single rail motorcycle trailer will be empty from Seattle to Scottsdale. Would consider hauling a cycle to Boise, SLC, or all the way to Phoenix if someone is looking to move a cycle. I would expect a little help with the gas expense.

This is a one-way offer. Coming back my new bike will be on the trailer.

Call me, 206 390-8280, if interested.
i see you made a good choice

you'll love the Kendon & will likely be planning your next adventure, far before you get home

shiny side up

sw

·
Registered
527 Posts
Horizons Unlimited might be a good place to post up, too. The folks there tend to ride everywhere, but ya never know.

Have a great trip!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts